will a 4 piston front brake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will a 4 piston front brake

clear any air bubbles out over time? Theorectally, I'm thinking it would. BUTT, is it dangerous to hope for that to happen? It has been working fine for many months now, Stops great with little effort. It is a PMI 4 pot front caliper with new PMI front master cylinder. According to the distractions that came with the m/c, it is adjustable to the owners preference. As in, it can be a "soft pull" or a "firmer pull". I may just have it adjusted it to a soft pull, who knows.
    Anyone have this experience with the PMI masters?
    sigpic

"I miss the good old days. Things were more like they used to be back then".

'58 Pan kick only jockey shift. '82 Shovel custom (built from parts). & a '75 Ironhead basket case.

Just pressure bleed it from the caliper back to the master cylinder. It should push any air right up to the top...
    My Website: www.amcpchoppers.com

sigpic:

Comment

Yeah, I blew up my Mity-Vac (NOT impressed with that fucker) but have giant syringes and a converted oil squirter that works. I just don't have any real complaints about it like it is now. Thought I'd throw it out there..
      sigpic

"I miss the good old days. Things were more like they used to be back then".

'58 Pan kick only jockey shift. '82 Shovel custom (built from parts). & a '75 Ironhead basket case.

Comment

Working...
      X