No announcement yet.

OK I'm cornfused...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually got the truck going without running for parts! Picked up that switch, next question is, teflon tape on threads or just screw it in?
    Originally posted by jensen
    I know guy like you. If i can be face to face so you have nothing to say becasue you have not enough man for that and you are shittrousers.. When here in Finladn we despice somebody we says to him that put skirt on you pitch and send him skirt...

Comment

Ifyou use tape, wind just 1 and a 1/2 layers on UP away from the threads that first go in. If you have a socket made for say chevy oil sending units you're gold. If not, you may be going back to Autozone for that and another switch.
      Not what you expect from this forum
      Forum fucktard
      Winner of the Asshole thread...

Comment

Gotcha. This thing is just like a regular hex nut so I think I'm good. And hopefully I can get this thing on before my truck breaks down again
        I know guy like you. If i can be face to face so you have nothing to say becasue you have not enough man for that and you are shittrousers.. When here in Finladn we despice somebody we says to him that put skirt on you pitch and send him skirt...

Comment

Turns out the switch was the leak, I now have a back brake AND a brake light, 2 for 1 combo!!

Comment

Working...
          X