Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still another tranny...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Still another tranny...

    "LAME DOUCHE CANOE"
    "VAGINA"

  • #2
    You Fucker



    Location: Wapak.

    Comment


    • #3
      is it used or you finished with it ?

      Comment


      • #4
        Winter is long...
        "LAME DOUCHE CANOE"
        "VAGINA"

        Comment


        • #5
          We should all show some respect...
          I for one have no idea how long 66 and it have been an item, and am wishing the two of them a long and happy life...
          Not what you expect from this forum
          Forum fucktard
          Winner of the Asshole thread...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bone Head View Post
            We should all show some respect...
            I for one have no idea how long 66 and it have been an item, and am wishing the two of them a long and happy life...
            O, beware, my lord, of jealousy; It is the green-ey'd monster, which doth mock The meat it feeds on. Trifles light as air are to the jealous confirmations strong as proofs of holy writ.
            "LAME DOUCHE CANOE"
            "VAGINA"

            Comment


            • #7
              that's no '39, maybe a '45-'49....


              "but he’ll always be a problem, to his poor and puzzled mother..."

              Comment


              • #8
                count the rings ?

                Comment


                • #9
                  You guys have no idea how much I have to restrain myself from doing smart assed posts. You know I do some funny posts but what you don't know is how many times I have a good zinger all typed up then delete it without posting. I'm always afraid one of our more sensitive members might take offence. In fact I had one typed up to put in Huckster's thread about him not knowing what dates he was going to have his own shovelfest but I deleted it - it was a good one too.
                  1977 FXE (Muttley)
                  1981 FLT (Rus'T')
                  1998 Honda Helix
                  2004 Road King Classic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Post away Rusty...and if needed we have a form for sensitive types.
                    Not what you expect from this forum
                    Forum fucktard
                    Winner of the Asshole thread...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RustyShovel View Post
                      You guys have no idea how much I have to restrain myself from doing smart assed posts. You know I do some funny posts but what you don't know is how many times I have a good zinger all typed up then delete it without posting. I'm always afraid one of our more sensitive members might take offence. In fact I had one typed up to put in Huckster's thread about him not knowing what dates he was going to have his own shovelfest but I deleted it - it was a good one too.
                      If your concerned you could send them to 66Glide and he can censor them for ya

                      Dave
                      Osoyoos B.C. Canada


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Big Dave View Post

                        If your concerned you could send them to 66Glide and he can censor them for ya

                        Dave
                        LOL, he's one of the best sources of material, like his recent tranny thread which prompted this one. I almost hurt myself fighting the urge to do a smart assed response.
                        1977 FXE (Muttley)
                        1981 FLT (Rus'T')
                        1998 Honda Helix
                        2004 Road King Classic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Whatever the case, it looks trashed and beyond rebuilding. Best to put it out of its misery and send it to the shredder.
                          Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend. - Camus

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 66glide View Post
                            What say you Thumper?
                            1977 FXE (Muttley)
                            1981 FLT (Rus'T')
                            1998 Honda Helix
                            2004 Road King Classic

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X